Monday 22 August 2011

Been away (and crocheting!)

I'm so sorry for my lack of commenting recently.
We went away at the end of last week & have only returned home this evening so not even a proper update from me tonight (sorry, so so tired!)

It was a trip for a family gathering (nicknamed the summer event) & it was the first time that Mr. Me & I had managed to go, so we made a long weekend of it, and of course I took my crocheting with me as I couldn't not be trying to do more blankets for the fundraiser day, I finished one (that was already almost finished) on the way down, and started another one, which by the time the drive home came today I was almost halfway through and didn't put as much of the journey time into it as I should.

But here is my work in progress when we stopped at Watford Gap services on the way home today (and the packet of Haribo's that I was responsible for feeding to the Mr as & when required!)

Photobucket

Right I really must go to bed! So tired! Hopefully will do a proper update tomorrow! x

No comments: