Saturday 3 September 2011

Bad Blogger

I really have been so bad at keeping this updated.
The worst bit is I've been making sure I've taken the pictures to be able to blog about how the blankets are coming along for the fundraiser I just haven't switched the laptop on to transfer the pics from the memory card to & upload & resize & share.
Worst. Blogger. Ever!

In total I made 12:30 blankets, all very plain & boring but I'm happy with them (as long as I don't put them next to something pretty! The lady I blogged about in the entry called the kindness of strangers sent me 8 & she did 2 knitted rabbits too! & they are all gorgeous.
My nanna made 6 blankets I think, maybe 7 and they're all so soft and pretty. And a lady i met through netmums has given me a couple of bags with blankets & some knitted cardigans, hats and booties in too.

All I need to do is wash them all & get organised for next Sunday now!

Will blog/update this with pictures & links later if Little H & the bump let me x

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hello!

Don't let it get you down, you're doing the important big - living life & knitting! If you weren't you wouldn't be able to blog at all :-D

I upload my photos to flickr as you can choose to resize them, or leave them full size but put a smaller version on your blog! Good for backing up photos too when your laptop decides to die!!!

Take care & looking forward to seeing those blankets

x x